[Terrapreta] scored

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Sat Apr 12 16:44:41 CDT 2008

Hi Jim,

Did you ever dump some Jack Daniels into the garden?  If you did you wasted it, you fool!  Here is an idea:  Heat that JD filtering charcoal to just under over 200C.  I think that may drive off most of the alcohol left on that charcoal or at least bring it down to levels that are not toxic to plants.  I think the volatile matter found on charcoal can include ethyl alcohol.