[Terrapreta] Has somebody done the calculatios?

Folke Günther folke at holon.se
Mon Apr 14 14:51:47 CDT 2008

Yes, you can see fuel gases (H2, CO, and CH4) in the "producer gas", and
sensible heat as a ‘bonus’ in he process

---

Folke Günther

Kollegievägen 19

224 73 Lund, Sweden

home/office: +46 46 14 14 29

cell:               0709 710306  skype:  folkegun

Homepage:     http://www.holon.se/folke
blog: http://folkegunther.blogspot.com/

  _____