[Terrapreta] A reward system for eliminatingand/oroffsettingfossil carbon usage

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 14 22:34:37 CDT 2008

Ok, Gore and his wife have how many kids living at home in a house of how many sq ft?

When his average utility bill drops to less than my mortgage - I'll concede that he's doing more than flapping his gums.

Until then he's all talk and no show.

Forming a corporation to buy undervalued carbon credits is doing little, but only moves the carbon cost not the carbon footprint.
Buying $400 ( a month ) of their electricity from green sources, does a little more ( must be nice to be able to afford that much green electricity ).

If he is doing so much to reduce his Carbon Footprint, how come his energy usage went up by more than 2000 kWh, a month, in the year after his book?

When he actually demo's that place of his, and builds a super efficient home, then he will be doing something that will get me notice, until then his replacing his lights with fluorescents, is just pissing into the wind as far as I and allot of others are concerned, because allot of us have already done that, just to keep our utility bill under control.

Greg H.