[Terrapreta] Ponder the Maunder

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:47:09 CDT 2008

Fair enough. I'll try to elaborate.

Some of us believe that terra preta will make the world a better place. That
is why I am on this forum. I have no hard evidence to prove that terra preta
will make the world a better place but I have both feeling and faith that it
will. If I doubted it or if I was skeptical I would not be here.

I guess that I'm asking a parallel question of you because I know that there
comes a time to put doubt aside and act. I *feel* that now is the time for
terra preta and that the difference that makes the difference between now
and other times (when we could not have cared less about terra preta) is our
growing desire to remove CO2 from the atmosphere.

How does it work for you?

http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets
http://youtube.com/my_videos