[Terrapreta] A possable threat to Terra Preta

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 03:53:21 CDT 2008

Round up (AKA Agent Orange) is under attack for possible environmental damage.
It is the cornerstone of their genetic breeding campaign and in fact
their whole future as a company
Attached is a file on round-up and frogs.
If it is too big tom may archive it.

There are also suggestions emerging that RoundUp kills soil microorganisms.
.
Unfortunately I cannot watch video on my dial up service.