[Terrapreta] Earthen Kiln Conjecture

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 10:46:42 CDT 2008

Kevin,

I'm curious if you have read the masthead on arclien's (bob's) blog?

It says:

 We discuss and comment on the role agriculture will play in the elimination
of the CO2 problem. A model farm template is utilized.

Is this really the approach that you want to defend?

Not skeptical but ever curious,

lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets