[Terrapreta] Earthen Kiln Conjecture

Gerald Van Koeverden vnkvrdn at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 17 14:48:27 CDT 2008

Global warming or not, air pollution is causing all kinds of
pulmonary and other diseases both in people, animals and plants; ...
remember acid rain?

And as developing countries get more wealth, they too will follow in
our footsteps...and make our collective 'footprint' on the
environment that much bigger.

We have to figure out how we are going to not only feed more people
with less land and more expensive inputs, but also facilitate their
travel, electrical generation, etc. such that our footprint doesn't
get so big that we destroy ourselves in an ocean and sky of our own
poisons.

Right now we are doing a terrible job.  The cash register still rings
louder than the pleas of those trying to keep earth livable.

Gerrit.