[Terrapreta] What's Up Doc?

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 03:15:12 CDT 2008

On 18/04/2008, Mark Ludlow <mark at ludlow.com> wrote:

> Dear Kevin,

You make some good points Mark
Should we be focusing on speculative accounts of Amazonian pre-1400 history
and archeology or should we be looking at the practical benefits of adding
char ( and SOM and perhaps some clays) to modern day soils. We have plenty
of modern day science to support a case for char.

One problem I think is if we make char from waste stream (feed-lots etc)
some research may need to be done to see if this sort of char works
differently from Amazonian hardwood char.
michael b

--
Michael the Archangel
How strange and sad for the species - have people forgotten that they can