[Terrapreta] WATER BOMB

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 16:19:16 CDT 2008

Well, sure if the stuff is not relevant to terra preta. However, my purpose
here was to alert folks to an aspect of biochar that has not received much
discussion -- namely, its ability to increase moisture retention in the
soil. In a world of more water shortages, this might be a critical property
and another incentive to put char into the soil.

Perhaps I erred in not being explicit about the context and just providing
the article under the assumption that everyone would understand the
connection to terra preta. Sorry if that was the case.

http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets
http://youtube.com/my_videos