[Terrapreta] Spring Planting - Biochar

chris braun brauncch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 22:32:43 CDT 2008

Dear Kevin,

I am afraid I am the one you are thinking about, but whose name you
don't remember (?)

Concerning the structuring of the data, I guess I have replied to some
of your questions a few minutes ago:
004605.html

On my main webpage http://terracarbona.com, where you can see my
different projects involving biochar, there is also a link to the
Biochar Field Trials Portal that I have created very recently to
collect pictures from trials being conducted all over the world, so
that interested people can easily get access to them:
http://bionecho.org/trialportal

Again I sent a posting about it for a little while:
/2008-March/004021.html

Is that what you are looking for ?

Sincerely yours,
Christelle