[Terrapreta] Carbon tax

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 19 09:43:31 CDT 2008

And all I have been saying is that while it may be a laudable belief  -  it's not a practical one.

Imagine a society where every person could bring suit against their government ( or portions there of ).

First one or more persons would sue for one grievance, then because that didn't match ideals of another group they would sue to change it back to the way it was.    It would be total mayhem, and the government would not be able to do anything without someone taking them to court.

In order for something like that to work, it would literally have to be a society where everyone marched in lock step - by choice.

Greg H.