[Terrapreta] "Coppiced" agricultrual woodland management

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Sat Apr 19 19:26:38 CDT 2008

Hi Lou,

I expect you are right on this.  Coppicing is an agricultural practice and it does not respect the biodiversity nor the natural processes occurring in natural forest lands.  I'm sorry if my Subject: line made this confusion.  I sure hope I did not piss off Larry Williams and/or David Yarrow with this E-MAIL gaff either.