[Terrapreta] IPCC Integreity

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Sat Apr 19 20:51:15 CDT 2008

Hi Greg,

I can see you like to play games with semantics and statistics, too.  I don't think all scientists are equipped as well as the 1500+ IPCC climate scientists and other associated scientist consultants of the IPCC.  Get a second opinion from the Nobel Foundation or from other Nobel Laureates, if you like.