[Terrapreta] Spring Planting - Biochar

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Sun Apr 20 00:20:23 CDT 2008

Dear Sean / Mark / Tom

Thank you  for response.

Yes there are extensive environmental works in Europe, for  which the 3R
(recycle, reuse, reduce) technology carbonization development stated up
already in the 80's, at that time in Sweden after my graduation form the
University of Lund.   Up until 2001 I was working stand alone, and the
fortunate was / is that in 2001 the European Union selected the development
for reward and since that time I am organizing large scientific, industrial,
farmer and Authority teams, and uniting + coherently integrating focused
efforts in the field of agro/food industrial biomass waste carbonization and
combined soil agro biotechnology, all in order to valorize and added value
processing these organic waste streams.

The good issue is, that by now the EU is strongly supporting the programme
and the all European integrated scientific efforts towards biochar works and
applications. As a result of these European research and technical
development programmes London/NewYork City institutional investors already
entered on board, and by now we are under development of an medium sized
carbonization / pyrolysis project in USA with 30,000 t/year throughput
capacity.

In practical terms, the objective is to develop economical and cost
efficient products, materials and technology/methods primarily for organic
farming ---- in our case in Europe we specialize for the horticultural
(vegetables and flowers) and medicinal plant production industries, and
secondarily for the low input farming.

Have nice and sunny day.

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
HOMEPAGE:  http://www.terrenum.net
EMAIL 1:        edward at terrenum.net
EMAIL 2:        edward.someus at gmail.com
3R Environmental Technologies Ltd.
ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
3R TERRACARBON:   http://www.terrenum.net
3R CLEANCOAL ENERGY:   http://www.vertustechnologies.com  http://www
nvirocleantech.com