[Terrapreta] Greenhouse Gases, Forestry, Dinassour Carbon, IPCC, Carbon Tax, etc, etc...

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 12:02:30 CDT 2008

Kevin it sounds like you might mean, "*How can char** be used in the soil to
its greatest advantage?*" minus the possible advantages for (1) carbon
sequestration for atmospheric CO2 reduction, (2) waste management, (3) water
retention and purification, (4) funding a new agriculture, (5) reducing
deforestation and (6) re-balancing the relationship between large human
populations and the earth.