[Terrapreta] Three Sisters

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 08:51:18 CDT 2008

As an added note, I believe that the three sisters in Amazonia *might* be
corn, beans and manoic. Interestingly, on some traditional farms in the
cerrado I have seen corn, rice and squash as companions. I have no expert
view here so please treat this information lightly.

lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets
http://youtube.com/my_videos