[Terrapreta] Coal as a soil additive

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 00:15:25 CDT 2008

It probably depends on the coal.
We need to find some use for the stuff for after it is banned in energy
production (?!)

*Victorian brown coal* would be good I think.  It holds a lot of water and
containing humates etc
I guess the declension is

   - trees & plants
   - organic matter
   - peat,
   - Victorian brown coal,
   - coal
   - diamonds

See this tread I started at hypography to discuss this issue
http://hypography.com/forums/terra-preta/11638-coal-soil-amendment.html

--
Michael the Archangel
How strange and sad for the species - have people forgotten that they can