[Terrapreta] Carbon Farming

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:12:41 CDT 2008

> lou
>
> On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 6:30 AM, folke Günther <folkeg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > IF Meryl Lynch and others just understood the simple fact that a
> > tropical rain forest don't absorb  any carbon dioxide at all . (S

I think there is evidence that tropical forests sequester carbon.
It is in other areas of the planet that more evidence is needed before the
jury retires.

Two things lou
I agree completely
I have a dispair.com calendar and last mount the uninspitrational quote was
 (A huge picture of a suited handshake)
underneath the words
CONSULTING
If you are not a part of the solution,
There's good money to be made in prolonging the problem.

Seconly in WA the is a 2,000+ mile fence "The Rabbit Proof Fence". On one
side is farmland on the other is scrubby bushland
It rains much more on the shrubby bushland side.

(I read somewhere that plants deliberately produce  tiny chemicals that help
clouds form. Despite many attempts I have never been able to find the
article again.)
warmest wishes,
michael