[Terrapreta] Ice-age anyone?

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:42:25 CDT 2008

thanks, david.
collectively, we get it right.
dylan's lyrics that is.

i agree with your general assessment of our dilemma. and i hope that
necessity will be the fabled teacher somehow before we fail the test.

and, i also want to get away from placing an onerous guilt trip on the
industrial age and the human race. we were kids with big toys and now there
still are many kids who want big toys. that's how kids are and adolescence
is surely reckless. in terms of consciousness we simply are not the mature
adults that we have self-imagined.

now that the hard learning is arriving, i pray that we will not kill
ourselves and each other in the labor pains of giving birth to better ways.
we need to help each other -- big time. like the old hopi guy said, it could
be a very good time.