[Terrapreta] Ice-age anyone?

Kurt Treutlein rukurt at westnet.com.au
Sat Apr 26 05:46:01 CDT 2008

MFH wrote:
> Apparently there is a theory that in fact the Earth is cooling, or rather,
> it would be cooling if this effect wasn't masked by the offset warming
> caused by excess CO2.
>
> I confess to wondering how this can be measured?
>
> Max H

Max,
There are those who say the earth is warming and they have plausible
reasons why this is so.
There are those who say the earth is cooling and they also have
plausible reasons why this is so.

And there are those, who have really no knowledge about this, but who
have come to believe in either scenario, based on what they have been
told by their shamans of choice. And both sides of the argument accuse
the other side of lying and/or being deluded. And both sides of the
argument have agendas.

Me, I'm watching how things work out. I believe that TP is useful and
may be of help with either result, but only time will tell which will
come to pass.

The problem is, that if warming should come to pass, we need to be on it
right now to help reduce that, and vice versa. So, pick your possible
outcome of choice and work towards it. Either outcome, especially in our
present stuffed up world situation, will result in a considerable
reduction of the worlds population, which could well make the whole
situation moot anyhow.

Kurt,
who at 69 next month may just get to see which way it will go, though
probably not the whole result.