[Terrapreta] Strong warning against "simple" charcoal kilns

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Sun Apr 27 11:13:05 CDT 2008

Lorenzo,

YES, I fully support  your notice and share your opinion.

The "simple" or open or semi open charcoal kilns makes harm + damage for the
TP policy and marketing strategy.

An modern TP char production must be zero emission solution or at least near
zero emission and meet the EU/USA advanced industrial standards and norms,
including all Authority permit procedures from all the different Authorities
 At least this is the technology concept  I work after for my 3R
carbonization technology development.

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
HOMEPAGE:  http://www.terrenum.net
EMAIL 1:        edward at terrenum.net
EMAIL 2:        edward.someus at gmail.com
3R Environmental Technologies Ltd.
ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
3R TERRACARBON:   http://www.terrenum.net
3R CLEANCOAL ENERGY:   http://www.vertustechnologies.com  http://www
nvirocleantech.com