[Terrapreta] Ice-age anyone / water content of TP source material

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 28 12:45:38 CDT 2008

 If it triggers a Dansgaard-Oeschger event, the cooling will affect the
 entire northern hemisphere as it reconfigures ocean currents - some think
 that the Little Ice Age was part of one such event, and if so, then that
 would put us currently in a naturally occurring warm period.

 As to the effects of moisture in the source material, what I do know, is it
 will delay carbon formation and take more fuel to char the materials.
 What I don't know, but suspect, is that there might be some steam
 reformation going on with parent material.

 Greg H.