[Terrapreta] Strong warning against "simple" charcoal kilns

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Mon Apr 28 23:18:35 CDT 2008

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)<http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna.html> - Cite This Source<http://dictionary.reference.com/cite.html?qh=rhetorical%20question&ia=luna> - Share This<http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rhetorical%20question#sharethis>
rhetorical question
-noun a question asked solely to produce an effect or to make an assertion and not to elicit a reply, as "What is so rare as a day in June?"

[Origin: 1835-45]
      Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
      Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.