[Terrapreta] "simple" charcoal retort

folke Günther folkeg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:48:00 CDT 2008

I realise that I started a long debate on the list by publicising the
pictures of the 'simple retort'. So no I have put it with more explanatory
text on my homepage.Currently, on a non-linked page

http://www.holon.se/folke/carbon/simplechar/simplechar.shtml

You are all invited to read it and produce input. I will consider it.
Besides: I use the nomenclature that a 'retort' is a charcoal kiln that is
designed to not emit other gasses than CO2. Do you agree, or should other
words be used?

YS
FG

Folke Günther