[Terrapreta] HITCHING

Benjamin Domingo Bof benjaminbof at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Apr 29 14:39:08 CDT 2008

In Eco Rio 92 we listen astronomer Samira Crespo and foud it speech as better in this Summit.Recently Crespo give some recomendations to recycle,reuse...
  and give hitching to hikers. I like this friendly behavior. But we think what means that for ours researches. In 1987 we work under guidelines of General Mil Engineer Raúl Ricardo Mattiuzzi for search peaceful uses of explosives in environment dutys.Finally we publish some tech papers.
  Mattiuzzi was Communications Commander in South Atlantic War 1982.
  What they do? , having Super Etendard subsonic plane 600 miles/hour and Exocet missil. Every weapon alone couldnt beat nothing over the sea. Rocket was ten miles reach sea to sea. They give "hitching" to Exocet over Super Etendard. Starting velocity was ten miles a minute giving this distance increase
  to reach blankets. Lonely neither Exocet nor Super Etendard was succesfully.
  Combines both ,get it. Now my Super Etendard is stationary gasifier and Exocet is distilling column to make ethanol (it seems an rocket).
  In many agriprocesses  as CHP probably its needed to add more benefits to
  single projects.
  Regards, Ben

Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa.
 Visitá www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar