[Terrapreta] Fwd: torrified wood vs. charcoal

Gerald Van Koeverden vnkvrdn at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 11 17:49:21 CST 2008

Techno-economic evaluation of torrefaction, fast pyrolysis and
pelletisation

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:C-i2LE9Mbq0J:www.chem.uu.nl/nws/
www/publica/Studentenrapporten/Studentenrapporten2005/I2005-27.pdf+%
22roasted+wood%22+charcoal&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=56&client=safari

Begin forwarded message: