[Terrapreta] The Pyrolysis Challenge: Request for Expressions of Interest

Shengar at aol.com Shengar at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 14:17:32 CST 2008

Spot ON David!!,,,,,

I sure hope  Dynomotive, BestEnergy and eGenesis JUMP on this  Challenge!!

A year ago I sent several emails concerning TP to the principles I could
find addresses for at the Carbon Trust, no replies, so they have been  informed,
but no confirmation.

The Pyrolysis Challenge: Request for  Expressions of Interest

The Carbon Trust is seeking Expressions of  Interest in developing a
commercially viable pyrolysis oil upgrading process,  through applied research and
development. The Trust is planning to make a £5-6m  investment to support this
project. Full details of the process for submission  of an Expression of
Interest can be found on the Carbon Trust website. Please  contact Dr Robert Trezona
on _pipeline at carbontrust.co.uk_ (mailto:pipeline at carbontrust.co.uk)  if you
have any queries. The  deadline for applications is 7 April 2008.

_Carbon Trust issues 2nd generation biofuel  challenge | Carbon Trust_
(http://www.carbontrust.co.uk/about/presscentre/080218_Biofuels_Challenge.htm)

Erich J.  Knight
1047 Dave Berry Rd.
McGaheysville, VA.  22840