[Terrapreta] Request for help for new Nottingham Bio-char Group

chris braun terracarbona at bionecho.org
Wed Feb 27 15:10:30 CST 2008

Dear Brian,

Maybe you can find useful information here:
http://terracarbona.com/
(See also my corresponding recent posting to the Terrapreta list:
http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org/terracarbona)

Especially the Field Trials Portal may give you advice and contacts to
help you for the plot trials. We are particularly working on the
tutorial which will be enhanced soon.

The Charcoalab Project can help you for the pot trials. See for
instance the "Charcoallab instructions" for a small tutorial:
http://bionecho.org/charcoalab/teachers.php

We are very interested in your group so please keep us informed ! And
if you have any question we will do our best to help you.

Sincerely yours,
Chris