[Terrapreta] two recent articles on TP

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Fri Feb 29 16:46:26 CST 2008

Dear Michael

Michael Bailes wrote:
> Do goats fart?
> or burp?

They are probably like dogs ... only the Neighbour's dog farts. ;-)

At any rate, Dauncy's claims about "If we only got away from cows, we
would solve our problem" is trival and misdirecting. Cows and termites
and goats and living things eat food that contains carbon and hydrogen
that came from the Biosphere, and simply return them to the Biosphere,
with no net addition.

Such claims misdirect effort away from activities that could make a
difference. For example, if he was advocating burial of char, he might
make a difference.

Best wishes,

Kevin