[Terrapreta] Early Terra Preta Production

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 8 18:13:44 CST 2008

A fundamental problem with this, is the fact that original TP sample is
hundreds ( perhaps a couple of thousand ) years old, and is going to be
weathered to the Nth degree.

We can make some base line estimates, but, unless a piece of char is found
encased in a sample of pottery we may never really know.

Greg H.