[Terrapreta] Global warming or cooling?

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 19:21:21 CST 2008

I think in the L-o-n-g Term the Earth is in a cooling phase (1,000 years
cycles or so)
In the short term, anthropomorphic CO2 has dropped us in the merde.
MA

On 09/01/2008, Jim Joyner <jimstoy at dtccom.net> wrote:

>  Sean,
>
> I don't really know. Maybe it's a propaganda campaign. The one article is
> about correlating sun activity and the other looks like carefully *
> selected* quotes glacier activity. It seems strange that there is little
> mention of a more obvious global warming. I mean, a lot of scientists have
> put their reputations and maybe their careers on the line for global
> warming, and these articles are basically ignoring them.
>
> It just struck me as kinda funny. Instead of complaining about CO2 we
> would go back to complaining about contrails and the similar forms of
> pollution that tend to chill the atmosphere.
>
> Your guess is probably better than mine.
>
> Jim
>
> Sean K. Barry wrote:
>
>  Hi Jim,
>
> I wonder what the gross effects of the phenomenon in evidence with these
> claims really are, relative the effect seen in overall trend?
> Glaciers are how much thicker (local gains) and how much snow mass is that
> gain, versus overall snow losses, etc., if you see what I mean?
>
> Regards,
>
> SKB

Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf