[Terrapreta] Economics of biochar

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Tue Jan 8 22:17:55 CST 2008

People understand things at different levels. Tom Reed does a good job of
finding new ways to describe pyrolysis and gasification. In an effort to
catalog different ways of making charcoal we've tagged several stories as
"making charcoal" . See:

http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org/taxonomy/term/267

Tom Miles

at www.woodgas.com

 >SKB

Ok I admit it, I'm in over my head.

Does anyone else want to fess up too, and tell me where I can find a copy of
" Terra Preta for Dummies ",  " The Idiots Guide to Char from Gasifiers " or
perhaps even " Char in 3 easy steps " ?

LOL

Greg H.