[Terrapreta] Electrical conductivity of charcoal + 08 wishes

geoff moxham teraniageoff at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:23:02 CST 2008

Thanks William,
I have met the term carbon foam, somewhere(?), but didn`t realise the
production method. Probably too tired to follow the link. I will
search a bit for it.
I was thinking last week of charring some hessian but couldn`t see any
point except C sequestration. I will definitely try a charring of
various natural webbings and cloth now. Did you do any? Can I use a
paste of it for heatsink compound for my Peltier modules?

As a science ~ Industrial Arts ~ hands ~ on type, I am continuously
amazed by this charcoal journey. Very much of what Sean has written is
also happening to me. I carry charcoal samples... the really pretty
ones... in my pocket when I go to town or the local farmers market. My
kids,  who we are homeschooling, are become walking charcoal
detectors. Unfortunately (maybe not) MrCharcoal.com is taken!!
Cheers
 geoff
CHARmingCHAR.com?