[Terrapreta] eprida char - organic?

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 18 20:10:08 CST 2008

The issue by many of the skeptics is that there is a very poor chain of
documentation, between when it was originally made, and what we see today,
so we can only guess that it was done on purpose and not by accident.

It's like finding a great painting, at the trash dump, that looks like it
was made by Michelangelo.

Looks like a Michelangelo, but right now no one knows for sure.

Greg H.