[Terrapreta] Soil from oil: Is this the magic bullet we've been waiting for?

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Mon Jan 28 08:20:08 CST 2008

Dear Terra Preta List members,

The fourth quarter, 2007, issue of Alberta Oil includes an article
originated by me. I've posted a copy, along with the article I submitted, on
my website at the top of the "Publications" page. Alberta Oil is a very
glossy magazine with limited circulation to the oil industry. Alberta is the
site of major oil sands extraction projects, some of which are having very
significant effects on land. Their website posts some recent articles but
not mine.

http://www.computare.org/publications.htm

Duane Pendergast