[Terrapreta] Another promising carbon capture technique

jim mason jimmason at whatiamupto.com
Thu Jan 31 12:36:02 CST 2008

thank you for the numbers bernie.  they were very interesting.  and
also highlighting the point of availability of ash, and in particular
calcium, for the proposed carbonation process.

i would be interested in hearing more about the cogen plant to where
you send your material.  as i am near you, i might be interested in
visiting it.  i'm always curious about biomass based energy efforts in
the area.

jim