[Terrapreta] a good story

francoise precy f.precy at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jun 2 01:48:06 CDT 2008

Hi Lou, Kevin et al,
I think it is very fair, just and right that scientists be saved from pathological obsession :-) by being reminded who and what exactly they're working for, i.e. precisely the idea of diversity which is present in their surroundings. But being in people's faces is another story, and making others paying for it on a regular basis is plain daylight robbery. I find it shocking that Kurt would signal that he has to pay for any of it, and that the lack of attention to lengths of msgs keeps happening with some. Plus as from those who ain't left kindergarten yet there's no excuse forthcoming, it's just taking the piss and having one's nappies changed for free. I've had personally *** enough feeling like I have to apologize to Kurt, Michael et al for every occurrence of it. Benjamin you are in first line of that, sorry to say but you don't say anything and it's irresponsible. I hope you do apologize.
Meanwhile, Thank you Lou, Sean and most others for your good manners saving the rest of us from feeling associated with that. And thank you for your understanding and letting me vent my anger about it.
So if it's not directly TP-related and it's too long nearing one full screen or more, I would not put it here in full: just 3 or 4 lines saying what it is about, and a link to somewhere else with the full story.

Best regards to all

FP