[Terrapreta] For Kevin with gratitute

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 07:03:30 CDT 2008

Thank you Kevin,

You really did help with this one. Your many challenges pushed me toward
polishing my communication. And your link to the CBC program arrived just as
I was reaching for an appropriate ending for my post. As I indicated, I am
grateful.

I am both blessed and burdened with the (sometimes correct) ability to see
the connections between many things. Somehow I've gotten myself into Brazil
and into the cauldron of change that is focused in the Brazil-Peru-Bolivia
region where science, economics, ecology, spirituality, progress and
heritage are all making the angels AND the demons dance. I don't have any
grand answers but I have accepted the task of showing up and telling the
story. Thank you for being open to hearing it.

hugs and blessings,

lou