[Terrapreta] expansion

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Tue Jun 3 19:36:18 CDT 2008

Hi 'terrapreta' group,

That was meant for Kevin.  Not you Duane or anyone else in the group (except maybe Kurt) .  You two guys are dorks because you like to insult me when you can't agree with what I say.  You are dorks, too, because you like to place twist my words games.  It really doesn't bother me, too much, other than that YOU GO NOTHING ELSE TO OFFER!

Anyway ... Best Regards,