[Terrapreta] expansion

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 4 00:15:04 CDT 2008

In a nut shell, an air well is a device that condenses water from the surrounding air.    We commonly use a modified version as AC or even dehumidification.

A very primitive version is a pile of rocks - ever notice how in arid areas, large piles of rock, will have allot more vegetation growing around them ?    The night air cools the rocks off, and in the early morning hours when the dew point is at it highest air is drawn through the rocks and moisture condenses on the rock where it collects and drops.

This web site ( despite talk of scalar waves ) actually does a good job of covering them: http://www.rexresearch.com/airwells/airwells.htm#airwells

A decent and well designed airwell can recover usable water in conditions as little as 20% humidity.

Greg H.

The US patent office has quite a few patents