[Terrapreta] tipping point

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Wed Jun 4 10:48:55 CDT 2008

Dear Lou

I went to the site you suggested, and saw the Headline:

    //New scientific evidence suggests that we have already passed a
    dangerous threshold for the amount of carbon dioxide in the
    atmosphere -- and that the time for taking bold action is slipping
    away.//

Now heres the problem: It presents no scientific evidence. It comes
across simply as an opinionated fluff piece. Perhaps I have missed
something... could you show me where any new scientific evidence is
presented?

Note that I am not questioning this posting because it is off-topic, but
rather, I am questioning its lack of substance and its lack of
meaningful and helpful content.

Would it be too much to ask that when you want to post an article that
you know is "Off Topic", that you include "Off Topic" in the Subject Box?

Kevin