[Terrapreta] Global Warming arguments

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 07:39:47 CDT 2008

Some global warming links
http://geology.com/news/2007/global-warming-cartoon-series-from-npr.shtml

Should we agree to disagree about whether Global warming is a fact or not?

Surely just saving resources (water, fertiliser ) and increased crop
production is enough to be going on with?

There are so many debates on -line about whether global warming is happening
or not
Do we need another here?

Regardless, isn't it wise to husband/save our resources despite the
predictions of dire gloom?

--
Michael the Archangel
"Politicians will never solve The Problem;