[Terrapreta] Global Warming arguments

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 21:18:13 CDT 2008

I just posted this separately but it should have gone in this conversation:

Many scientists say we may only have 10 to 20 years to slow down climate
> change. Do you believe that?
> Kamen: I'm not competent to give an answer to that. The good news is,
> instead of having great debate, why don't we all just say, let's be more
> efficient, let's use less fuel and do less damage to the environment. Let's
> make it a goal that we will continue to minimize all these negative effects,
> and we all win with it.

http://news.cnet.com/Segway-inventor-scoots-to-bigger-matters/2008-11395_3-6140227.html

It is just That GW arguments can get bogged down with 'Denialists' Vrs
'Doomsdayists'.

There are plenty of forums to argue those cases and I wouldn't like to see
this forum/list bogged down in endless arguments one way or the other.

Arguments about the relevance and effectiveness of of TP and charcoal to GW,
yes; but not general Global Warming issues and debates.
Michael