[Terrapreta] Terrapreta post from laepple at golden.net requires approval

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Mon Jun 9 09:01:41 CDT 2008

Michael,

We have an "events" tab. You can post events as a "Story". As long as it has
an event tag it comes up when you select "Events."

http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org/taxonomy/term/26

It's good to see local Biochar discussions like the new Ontario group. They
can deal with more local issues.

The Yahoo format has some functions that we don't have. People have varying
degrees of comfort with it. It would probably be a good idea to create a
Biochar yahoo group linked to the Terra Preta site and discussion. That's a
good place for the political discussions.  I'll be travelling for the next
week s I won't create one before next weekend.

Regards,

Tom Miles

http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org