[Terrapreta] Frenzy - wordsmithing, humour, no TP value

Philip Small psmall2008 at landprofile.com
Wed Jun 11 14:33:56 CDT 2008

I mis-communicated.  It was specifically aggressive *source control* (rather
than *pre-treatment* per-se) that has throttled heavy metal levels in
sludge.  Sometimes the two terms get used interchangeably in casual
conversation, much like the term toxin
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxin>gets used casually to mean "any
substance claimed to cause ill health
health" when it's formal meaning is "a
poisonous<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison>substance produced by
living cells or organisms that is active at very low
concentrations". -philip

>>> http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org