[Terrapreta] Is terra preta too complex forenvironmentalorganisations?

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Sat Jun 14 15:38:23 CDT 2008

            Good questions and points Laurens and Greg.

The "greens" are likely to come to a day of reckoning as they insist on
relegating humanity to trivial energy sources. From my observation of their
behavior I wonder if  they are more interested in fighting industry and
government than in the environment and managing greenhouse gases. They have
to be seen to be doing that to keep the donations coming in to maintain
financial liquidity. Directing pamphlets to them might not be worth their
weight in greenhouse gases.

Duane