[Terrapreta] upcoming book

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 15:40:01 CDT 2008

It would be so wonderful if it could be published on-line and open source so
that everyone might gain fast access to it. The cost of the last publication
was really prohibitive. Is there any way that we might encourage broad
access?

http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets
http://youtube.com/my_videos