[Terrapreta] CO2 in the oceans

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Sat Jun 21 12:53:19 CDT 2008

Dear Michael

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Bailes
To: Ron Larson
Cc: Kevin Chisholm ; terrapreta at bioenergylists.org
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2008 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Terrapreta] CO2 in the oceans

I thought we had decided to keep "pro" Global Warming and "denial" of Global Warming arguments off this list?
Did I miss something?

I missed this as a "Policy Statement" but I agree with it 100%. What about also expanding this policy to also exclude such discussions as "CO2 in the Oceans", stories about how the Spiritual Practies of a group of Sierra Nevada Indians hold the world in balance, etc.

There are plenty of pro and anti forums on the net for this sort of discussion.

Yes, indeed.

Kevin

Michael Bailes
TP list modertaor