[Terrapreta] What is TP? - Test Configuration

MFH mfh01 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jun 23 03:42:40 CDT 2008

Rex

"Available"  is the operative word. And not only available, but in a form
that is beneficial to the plant and not destructive to other situations.

It's a little similar to the theory that adding CO2 to a greenhouse will
increase growth. Except for all the other limiting factors, like moisture
and sunlight and day length and temperature and ...

Max H

  _____