[Terrapreta] Terra Preta and small gardens.

Robert Klein arclein at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 21:35:04 CDT 2008

This is encouraging as it helps us put to rest fears caused by difficulties with the first application were a lot of pyroligneous acid may well be present.  Only the carbon should be in evidence the next year. The clay would also help suck up nasties.

Has anyone heard about the outcome of the test in India on a patch of soil destroyed by irrigation salts.  That you just know will take a couple years of TLC to bring around.  Yet if it works!!

regards

arclein